"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain
-Mark Twain
This is an e-mail from my professor.
Hi,
We'll go over the exam in class tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know how the scores will be adjusted, step by step:
1. take your percent score:
2. subtact it from 98:
3. divide the number in step 2 by 3.0 and round it:
4. add the number from step 3 to your percent score (from step 1):
5. add 2% to this total: this is your adjusted score.
Best wishes,
Ron C.
This is him. No further explanation needed.

That's a weird (fill in expletive of choice) way to adjust a test score.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I know him. I took his class and failed miserably... oh well. it was probably because i could never figure out how to do his tricky math equations he emailed us all the time.
ReplyDelete