Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lost.

"Lost time is never found again." -Abe Lincoln


I'm at big girl school now I know but why on earth does it have to be so big? Anyone that knows me knows my directional skills are limited but who would have thought I could get so lost trying to find a flippin' class. No one calls the buildings here by their actual name but instead they all have trendy nicknames like the "swicket" or the "MOA." I swore that I knew where I was going when I looked at my schedule only to find after wondering the building for 20 minutes that room 250 didn't exist. Luckily I have a handful of friends and texted my go to gal for BYU info who directed me in the right direction. I got to the building 20 minutes after class started only to find that there are several students there but no professor? By this point I was so fed up with the whole process that I walked my happy cold butt to the HBLL (also known as the Harold B. Lee Library) and here I sit. 

Since I missed classes on Tuesday that makes me 0 for 2 with that class. A great start right? Suck.

P.S. I just received an email from my TA who explained to me that class was cancelled today. Ha! I'm not as ignorant as I seem!

1 comment:

  1. If I went to school there, I would have to carry my GPS with me at all times. And the library is always a good place to sit, unless of course it is the UAFS library, then it's just a disappointment. Love you :) And I can't wait to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete