"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
-Mary Engelbreit"
Going on more adventures. Afton Wymoning was a blast.
Trying new recipes.
Spending more time with friends.
Spending more time on me.
I'm not really sure how I've done all this while working and going to school but I can honestly say that I'm learning and growing. This semester has been eye opening in the fact that I've had personal experiences that have reminded me of who I am and what I need to be doing. The next week and half will be wild with finals, but then Kirsti Ali Teale is coming and my life will once again be whole when she is with me! Ah! I can't wait!

These pictures make me think the following. That one day, we will ride the tandem bike together. And go on a picnic. One day.
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought you said you were all blogged out.... I think you were just inspired by other peoples blogs that were recently updated...
ReplyDelete