Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dollar Dollar Bills Yall

"For I don't care too much for money, money can't buy my love."
-The Beatles

Everyone my age is suppose to be broke right? I keep saying that to suffice for the fact that I spent pretty much my only pay check of the summer on a Wii. At the moment it seemed like the most logically sound finacial decision I could make and since then I have justified it in many ways.
  1. It is way fun. (Mature right?)
  2. I can use it as a DVD player (which I don't have.)
  3. No cable at HH + Netflix /Wii= Entertainment.
So what did I do last night? I went to possibly one of the most redneck weddings of all times. Complete with beer right when you walked in and three stuffed rams that at one point where humped by a drunken, very tan, old woman. From one of the guest wearing crocks with socks paired with short cheer shorts to the golden tooth that blinded me while taking pictures, the night was magical.

The best part is that I came home from that magical evening to spend the rest of my night playing Just Dance and Mario Cart with my mother. What do you spend your Saturday nights doing? I bet they don't even compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment