Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rise and Shout

Here are 10 fun things that have happened over the last few weeks.

1. We painted our blue basement. Despite some mold run-ins, torn walls, and complete mess we managed to make a major improvement to the look of our home.


2. Devaun and I went on a cooking strike. We cooked each night for an entire week. We haven't since then. Whoops.

3. I have all sorts of new roomie love going on. Who would have thought living with eight other girls would be so easy?


4. I have a new favorite netflix series to watch. (Update- I finished it. Semi disappointing,)

5. I went/didn't go to a 90's dance with my new BFF Click Click Alex.

6. I received a new calling to be on the ward "home council committee" which basically means I'm an FHE mom.

7. My study spot of the semester is the Tanner Building.

8. I finally got to meet Renee. Not only did I get to spend a great evening with her, Cam Cam and Rachel Clark but I was able to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat at Hale Theater in West Valley. It was worth missing a football game. (Blasphemous I know.)

9. I've started looking for big girl jobs and planning what life might be like after college.

10. And I GOT ENGAGED! No, I really didn't but my facebook status was changed to give people that allusion. Twenty-three comments, four voice-mails, and fourteen text messages later I had to go back and inform family, friends, and completely random people that it was a hoax.

No comments:

Post a Comment