"Surprise is the greatest gift life can grant us."
-Boris Pasternak
So a few months ago I was sitting at work thinking about summer and realized summer is when we celebrate day for parents (Mother's and Father's day). Then I thought what on earth could I get my amazing mother that would be good enough to show her just HOW much I love her. What else but a surprise trip home?
Luckily my big brother is amazing and helped chip in on a plane ticket so the plans were in action to get me home for a brief little vacation to surprise my parents.
I texted my mother when I landed in Dallas for my plane change to brag about how she would be getting her present early this year. Her response scared me because I thought she knew.
I didn't blow my cover regardless.
Miranda picked me up and we laid low until Richard-Ross got into town. Then the fun began. :)
The following two videos are my parents reactions. Priceless.
I'm so glad I got to come home to visit. It will be the last time I'm home until December. Ah. But here is to a seven day trip home! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment