"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
-Oscar Wilde
It took me 2,060 miles to get here. To this moment. And it was perfect.
I have been a wandering soul lately since I am now a big kid with a college degree who just happens to be unemployed. So what am I suppose to be doing? Sure I need to find a job. Sure I need to be a financially responsible adult contributing to the community. I'm just not there yet. Maybe that comes after packing up your stuff and moving across the country. Maybe that comes after getting turned down for multiple jobs. Heck it might even come after dying your hair raspberry kamikaze with your eight year old niece, sister-in-law, mother, and grandmother (oh and dog).
But for right now, enjoying life means dancing in the living room (past bedtime) with some of my favorite people in the world.
xoxo,
Proud Member of Ella's Little Strip Club.
No comments:
Post a Comment