-Hairrson Ford
I moved into a Sorority house, which is ironic since BYU does not have any form of Greek life. There are five rooms and nine girls and lots of various backgrounds. It's been an interesting adjustment but so far things are going extremely well.
Click Click, Devs, and I went on a ride up the Canyon and enjoyed the amazing colors that are here in Wasatch mountains. It was a quick get-away.
Later that night I was laying in bed, reading my scriptures when I got this brilliant prompting. I ran into the living room jumped up in the air and exclaimed to Devaun that we were going to sleep on the balcony. I know. The best idea I've ever had (which is saying something.) I rounded up all the roommates available and began prepping our camping ground. Once our full sized mattress was hauled up two flights of stairs we bundled up, listening to the construction right beside our house, and felt the breeze.
Then it started to rain. I should never be allowed to pick a time to camp again. We rushed our mattresses inside only to discover something else wonderful- twin sized mattresses on stairs are PERFECT for slides. Yes. Three twin mattresses are the perfect length to fit our stair case.

Comments.
ReplyDelete