Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Challenge



"We need to be more grateful. It's one of the marks of strong character, to have a feeling of thanksgiving and gratitude for blessings that are ours. We need more of that spirit in our homes, in our daily associations, in church, everywhere. It's so easy to cultivate the spirit of appreciation."

In preparation for Thanksgiving I'm going to spend the next seven days explaining what I am truly thankful for.

Today I am grateful for running hot water. Our shower at the HH might go on emo fits of scolding then freezing but overall we can take showers in hot water.

I'm also grateful for that I have slightly curly hair. This makes pulling it up and going to school with it wet look like it could potentially be for style, instead of lack of time.

I'm also grateful for chap stick. Utah winters would be unbearable without it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment