"List are a form of power."
-A.S. Byatt
The Hollywood House has the Christmas spirit. Yes, it's only November 14th but we justify it by noting t we only have a few weeks in our home over the next few months.
- Spend time with family. (I leave Saturday for ATL, then FSM just a few weeks later.)
- A cute decorated house.
- A's in all my classes. Come on Santa. ;)
- Dinner with Miranda Hurst
- Baking with Derick Ray
- Movies with Rockel Grigg
- Singing with Kirsti Teale
- A beautiful watch. (Thanks Nat for making salivate looking at yours daily.)
- Christmas Breakfast.
- A very cute family photo.
So while I wait for all these things to come to pass I'll go back to paying attention in class, listening to my Pandora radio station, pinning, and eating lettuce.
No comments:
Post a Comment