(Disclaimer- for those of you who read my blog regularly ((AKA- my mom & Devaun)) for one of my classes this semester I am required to blog twice a week about the media. So here it goes.)
Last year our house decided against purchasing cable because we didn't want to spend the extra cash on it. This year Devaun got a sweet deal and signed us up so watch now we can stay connected to our favorite shows. It is funny to think about how excited we are that we can watch fake people's lives unfold every Tuesday at 7:00pm but for whatever reason, the media helps us relate to different people in many ways.
So far the only time I've spent watching it was the day I moved in. We took a break from unpacking boxes to eat Slab pizza and watch Bring it On on HBO. Can you say typical single college girls or what?
No comments:
Post a Comment