Monday, October 1, 2012

Mormon Messages

"And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers  and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for they good." 




This is a perfect use of media.

5 comments:

  1. I loved this one! It is so good and so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my ultimate favorite Mormon Message! Heavenly Father really does love us SO much and He has the perfect plan. There are so many times when I'm crying and look at Him and complain, and He always just lovingly responds "I know what I want you to be, I love you, I promise to give you the very best, you're doing a great job, be of good cheer."

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually just watched this one! it was so sweet and encouraging... i loved that he said "i know what i want you to be" because it's so true! sometimes i just forget:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I haven't seen this one before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is so good! We watched it for ward prayer on Sunday night and I felt that it was so appropriate following the conference we had. It's so true that we forget that god knows what He wants for us and what's best for us. We just need to be patient and trust God :)

    ReplyDelete