When I woke up this morning I had 23 emails.
That is about 18 more than what I would have liked. The worse part is that the majority of those emails were junk emails from Groupon to Urban Outfitters they all had amazing deals to offer me.
Luckily I am able to separate my junk mail pretty well using two different email addresses. Anytime I sign up for something I use a junky one I've had since I was 12 years old. I have my "good" email address for thinsg I actually might possibly need to read.
So this reminds me of my canary post. What the heck is all this junk doing bombarding me daily? Think of all the things deleting those extra 18 emails keeps me from doing in the mornings. Little things like scripture study, prayers, and even actually blow drying my hair could all happen if only I wasn't trying to free up my inbox.
My goal for the week is to fix my inbox to be less cluttered. Thanks media blog. You are keeping me on my feet. :)
Huh I never thought about those extra emails that bombard my inbox actually taking up precious time to do other things, it's an interesting perspective.
ReplyDeleteI hate junk mail! It is now sneaking it's way into my work email and it's driving me crazy!
ReplyDelete