Thursday, October 21, 2010

Soundtrack to life

Music is what feelings sound like.
-Unknown


There are appropriately 6,876,512,706 people on the plant at the time I write this blog. I feel like I can say with confidence that they all, in some way or form, enjoy music.

Maybe this post is inspired by the multiple glee episodes I watched last night or maybe the fact that pandora is constantly going in my room at all times, but it seems like lately I've been able to apply sounds to certain moments in my life and they explain what I feel more so than I can. Here is the current soundtrack to my life.

Rascal Flatts- I'm moving on.
J.J. Hellar- His hands
Carrie Underwood- Remember Me
Wished you were here- Hayley Sales
Lady Antebellum- I was here
The Wedding- I-540
and
Laura Story- Perfect Peace








1 comment:

  1. Brittainy Martell, I am so glad I found your blog. It is fantastical.

    ReplyDelete